BBLCC Member meetings are held the third Tuesday of the months of February, April, June, September, and November from 7:00-8:30.
The BBLCC Board meets monthly to plan member meetings, coordinate community outreach, and take care of business matters. Please check our calendar of events for meeting locations.
Become a Member
Whether you are a new resident or a long-time member of the community we invite you to join us in building and representing our community by becoming a member of the BBLCC. By becoming a member of the BBLCC community you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Attending general membership meetings that address topics and issues of interest.
- Learning about the unique history, ecology, and other features of the Broadview-Bitter Lake community.
- Having a voice, and a vote, on issues that are important to you.
- Meeting like-minded neighbors in your community.
- Making difference by participating on a BBLCC committee or activity.
Membership is free, but we suggest a $20 annual donation to help our organization thrive. As an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization we rely on your financial support to keep us going. Your membership donation will support our website and blog, pay for meeting spaces, supply printed materials at meetings, and the occasional stipend for speakers.